Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions before making a purchase to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
All sales are final and there are no refunds. If you do not agree with this do not purchase.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services by you (the Customeror you). We are AlgoNinja trading as www.algo-ninja.com, with email address Sales@algo-ninja.com; (the Company or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services from the Website if you are eligible to enter a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Contract– means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services.
- Order– means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Company as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
- Services– means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order.
- Website– means our website algo-ninja.com on which the Services are advertised.
- All sales are final and there are no refunds. If you do not agree with this do not purchase.
- Customer understands and acknowledges that there is substantial risk in trading securities, commodities, futures, options and other instruments with or without the Licensed Software, and that past results are not necessarily indicative of future results or performance as outline below.
- The Company shall not be liable for, and neither Customer nor any person on behalf of customer shall hold or seek to hold Company liable for, any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, “bugs” , communication line failures, equipment or software failures and malfunctions, and other similar problems or defects related to the Licensed Software or any problems or defects with the customer’s computer. The Licensed Software is provided “as is,” and the Company disclaims and Customer hereby expressly waives, all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Licensed Software, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company shall not be liable to Customer or any third parties for any loss, cost, damage or other injury, (including but not limited to consequential, exemplary, special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages relative to loss of data, loss of use of any equipment or goods, network downtime costs, or for loss of profit or revenues arising there from) whether in contract or tort arising out of or caused in whole or in part by Customer’s use of or reliance on the Licensed Software or its content even if the Company is advised of the possibility of such damage.
- The Company makes no representations concerning the suitability of the Licensed Software for use by Customer. Customer should determine for himself or herself whether, and to what extent, the use of the Licensed Software is suitable for Customer.
- Customer will hold harmless and indemnify the Company and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all losses, costs, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the Licensed Software by Customer or Customer’s agents, including any claims brought against the Company that arise out of or relate to the use of the Licensed Software by Customer, or Customer’s agents.
- The description of the Services is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in content due to new versions of the software being made available with additional content.
- In the case of Services made to your special requirements and feature requests, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- The Services and Websites are made available solely as a convenience to you for general informational purposes This information is not intended for use without professional advice.
- If you rely on the information it is at your own risk and the Company will not accept liability of whatever nature and howsoever arising in respect of any claim, damages, loss or expense, whether direct or indirect including consequential loss or loss of profit, arising out of or in connection with the reliance by you, the browser, on the contents of this website, or the user of the products and services described herein.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- All product demonstrations (“demos”) may only be used during the time periods specified for which they are offered. All demos must be used in accordance with any accompanying instructions and may not be used for any reason other than their intended purpose.
- The Company can offer discount codes to its customers. If the customer purchased a product using a discount code, the above refund policy does not apply, being the sale final and non-refundable.
Ownership of Information; Downloading of Materials; Redistribution of Data
- All contents on the Website are protected by the international laws regarding intellectual and Industrial property rights.
- Unless otherwise noted, all right, title and interest in and to the Websites, and all information made available through the Websites or the Services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are and shall continue to be the exclusive property of BWT or its affiliates- To the extent that the Websites or the Services contain information from third parties pursuant to rights granted as a matter of law (such as principles of “fair use”)
- YOU AGREE NOT TO REPRODUCE, RETRANSMIT, DISSEMINATE, SELL, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, BROADCAST OR CIRCULATE ANY OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS IN ANY MANNER OR FOR ANY PURPOSES (WHETHER PERSONAL OR BUSINESS) INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TRANSLATING, DECOMPILING, DISASSEMBLING OR CREATING DERIVATIVE WORKS WITHOUT THE PRIOR EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF BWT.
Personal information and Registration
- When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, and before the license begins of any of the Services.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Company in writing.
- The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any services is set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
- The Company accepts payments in crypto-currencies, which value is unstable and volatile. If the customer purchased a product making payment in crypto-currency, the sale final and non-refundable. Such measures are designed to avoid being used as counterparty for risk-free shorts: keeping the sale if the price of crypto falls and being asked for a refund if the price of crypto raises.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation regarding your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified.
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: Support@algo-ninja.com.
Trading Risk Disclaimer
- Futures, Options, Forex and securities, are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 69.66% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how these works and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- The company does not make any recommendations for buying or selling any financial instruments. We offer educational information on ways to use our trading tools and algorithms, but it is up to our customers and other readers to make their own trading and investment decisions or to consult with a registered investment advisor.
- This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, options, forex and securities. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Futures, options, forex and securities trading have risk of loss and may not be suitable for all persons.
CFTC Rules 4.41
- Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses like those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses like those shown.
Definitions and interpretation
Data – collectively all information that you submit to AlgoNinja via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies – a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
AlgoNinja, we or us – AlgoNinja of , ;
UK and EU Cookie Law – he Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by AlgoNinja and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to AlgoNinja and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the website that you are currently using, www.algo-ninja.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, AlgoNinjais the “data controller”. This means that AlgoNinja determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- IP address (automatically collected).
- web browser type and version (automatically collected).
- operating system (automatically collected).
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you ; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- AlgoNinjawill collect your Data in several ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means.
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services.
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise.
- when you use our services.
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- improvement of our products / services.
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: Support@algo-ninja.com.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: Support@algo-ninja.com.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling AlgoNinjato provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact AlgoNinja by email at Support@algo-ninja.com.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
User Account & members – We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session when using our website.